Software, gaming and financial jobs command the highest salaries in Malta. Within the software industry, intermediate-level developers earn a salary of between € 24,000 to € 32,000 while senior developers earn between € 21,000 to € 38,000. We are looking for the best developers around and are determined to exceed average salaries. Our salary packages range from € 30,000 to € 37,000 for intermediate-level developers and up to € 45,000 for senior developers.
There's more! We also offer:
- 28 days of paid vacation leave (3 days more than Malta's standard).
- Flexible hours / option to work from home on some days.
- We employ the best so you can work with the best.
- We value open communication and honesty.
- Great equipment with option to choose your own peripherals.
- We go the extra mile to make our office as pleasant as possible.
- Great opportunities for career growth in a young growing company.
- Dedicated budget for training and personal development.
- Malta has 3000 hours of sunshine per year.
- Malta was voted 7th best country for expats.