We get a kick out of involving ourselves in challenging and interesting projects. Over the past year we’ve worked on:
- A project that leverages Azure Machine Learning services to fix noise within large data sets of precise measurements.
- A migration of a massive legacy system to the latest Microsoft cloud services, leveraging SharePoint Online and Office 365 services and building Office and Outlook add-ins.
- A disruptive web-based AngularJS product in the Intranet and Corporate Social Network industry.
- An Anti-Money Laundering product that applies complex rules and reporting functionality to help organisations remain on top of ever-changing AML/CFT legislation.
- An automated time-tracking application that learns to classify tasks carried out by users into projects.
There's more! We also offer:
- A salary above local market average, starting from € 30,000 for intermediate-level developers to € 45,000 for senior developers.
Work Life Balance
- 28 days of paid vacation leave (3 days more than Malta's standard).
- Flexible hours / option to work from home on some days.
- We employ the best so you can work with the best.
- We value open communication and honesty.
- Great equipment with option to choose your own peripherals.
- We go the extra mile to make our office as pleasant as possible.
Career Opportunities and Personal Development
- Great opportunities for career growth in a young growing company.
- Dedicated budget for training and personal development.