Experience the Mediterranean Culture
Warm weather, 3000 hours of sunshine per year, great food and friendly locals make the Mediterranean one of the most attractive regions to live in. Malta also stands out amongst its neighbours by being an English-speaking, European Union state with one of the lowest level of terror threats in Europe. Its no wonder that in a recent survey, Malta was voted in the Top 10 best countries for expats. [ Source ]
There's more! We also offer:
- A salary above local market average, starting from € 30,000 for intermediate-level developers to € 45,000 for senior developers.
- 28 days of paid vacation leave (3 days more than Malta's standard).
- Flexible hours / option to work from home on some days.
- We employ the best so you can work with the best.
- We value open communication and honesty.
- Great equipment with option to choose your own peripherals.
- We go the extra mile to make our office as pleasant as possible.
- Great opportunities for career growth in a young growing company.
- Dedicated budget for training and personal development.