Work Life Balance
The Maltese economy is built around the services industry and Malta has gained a reputation for harbouring talented and hard-working employees. But Malta has much more to offer beyond a rewarding job. Maltese employees typically get 25 days of paid vacation leave but at Cleverbit Software we take it a step further and provide our employees with 28 days of paid vacation leave. Moreover, our flexibility towards working hours and location ensures that work fits around an employee’s life and not the other way around. So, whether you’d rather avoid travelling during peak hours, come in early/late or occasionally work from home we’re sure we’ll have you covered.
There's more! We also offer:
- A salary above local market average, starting from € 30,000 for intermediate-level developers to € 45,000 for senior developers.
- We employ the best so you can work with the best.
- We value open communication and honesty.
- Great equipment with option to choose your own peripherals.
- We go the extra mile to make our office as pleasant as possible.
- Great opportunities for career growth in a young growing company.
- Dedicated budget for training and personal development.